- Collaborative work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
The Procurement Assistant plans, organizes, and participates in the daily procurement and reselling reagent activities, in accordance with the organization’s established practices and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring, reviewing of inventory levels and identifying alternate means for out of stock items.
- Maintain close coordination / collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluates information gathered prior to preparing purchase orders.
- Creates PR, PO and monitors the on-time delivery of items/services ordered.
- Work closely with other departments in the company, resolves orders and inventory problems.
- Maintain a filing system for Procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or other related business courses
- At least two (2) years of work experience as Procurement Assistant
- Ability to work independently with very minimal guidance from immediate superior
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Above average computer skills
JR. MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST
The Jr. Medical Technologist performs pre-analytical, analytical and post analytical procedures, in accordance with the Company’s established practices and procedures..
1. Must be a licensed Medical Technologist
2. With at least 1 – 2 years of work experience as Medical Technologist
3. Skill capable of all shifts (AM/PM/Night)
4. With Interpersonal, Organization and Attention to details skills.
5. Effective oral and written Communication skills in English.
More Job Posting Soon