Performs various tasks related to providing assistance/technical support for hardware and software, helpdesk services, application/ data management and administration duties, in accordance with the practices and procedures.
- College Graduate/bachelor’s degree in computer science or information Systems
- At least 1 year work experience in IT field
- Ability to perform routine hardware maintenance, including installing and configuring computer components and peripherals. Proficiency in software installation, upgrades, and patch management.
- Familiarity with help desk ticketing systems and remote support tools is advantageous.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users. Patience, empathy, and a helpful attitude are essential when assisting end-users with IT-related problems.