Terms And Conditions
Medi Linx Laboratory’s Lab to Go (Home-Service Program)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Medi Linx Laboratory’s Lab to Go is a home service program designed to bring Medi Linx unique brand of CARE closer to the patients and partners they serve through expert, accurate and effective laboratory solutions.
- Patients shall book Lab to Go through Medi Linx Laboratory website at www.medilinx.com.ph
- A convenience fee of Php750 at maximum shall be charged on top of the procedures, to be computed depending on your location upon confirmation of booking.
- Once booked, an email and SMS confirmation shall be sent to the patient by Medi Linx’s partner, Zennya Health who will schedule and send a qualified healthcare professional at the patient’s preferred location and time to conduct the laboratory procedures. To know more about Zennya’s Terms and Conditions, please access through this link.
- The laboratory results shall be released within 24 hours except for special procedures.
- Laboratory results will be sent through email and can be conveniently viewed through Zennya’s App and Medi Linx Laboratory’s website.
Lab to Go (Service) is a home-service program designed to bring Medi Linx Laboratory’s (MLLI) unique brand of CARE closer to its patients and partners through expert, accurate and effective laboratory solutions, such as but not limited to laboratory services which are all part of Medi Linx’s effort to ensure continuity of care for its clients.
The program is in partnership with Zennya Health, a healthcare application which will be responsible in scheduling and sending a qualified healthcare professional to the client’s location to conduct the laboratory procedures. Zennya Health is a third-party application and MLLI cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided by the linked site. Zennya provides for its own Terms and Conditions, which the User/Client agree to upon use of its app.
When you, the User-Client, (“User/Client”), avail and enroll the Lab to Go home-service program, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of MLLI. MLLI reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time without need of prior notice or approval.
These services and/or activities may include data collection, browser interface, data encryption, transmission, access, and storage that allows MLLI to provide you with health services.
By participating in, accessing, and/or using any of the Services, and/or activities, you acknowledge and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions, including but not limited to, the privacy and security policies, medical and handling protocols, and reporting rules, which are hereby incorporated by reference, subject to changes and notices by MLLI.
a) The User/Client guarantees that all information provided to MLLI through the Lab to Go, any of the Services and/or activities under Lab to Go is true and correct and shall ensure that the personal information and contact details submitted via the Services and/or activities under Lab to Go are accurate and kept up to date. Non-disclosure or falsification of information shall be a ground for termination of the booking transaction without prejudice to any other legal remedies that may be available to MLLI.
b) The User/Client agrees to give his/her consent to provide his/her personal information freely, knowingly, and voluntarily, in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, including its Implementing Rules and Regulations and other issuances of the National Privacy Commission (collectively, the “Data Privacy Laws”), to MLLI and their respective stockholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, brokers (“Authorized Personnel”) and/or Representatives.
Under no circumstance shall MLLI or its affiliates, partners, or suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your access or use of or inability to access or use the application and any third-party content and services. MLLI makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or availability of Service.
The Service is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Any concerns about your health or interpretation of your test results should be addressed to your own physician.